Last updated: November 7, 2023
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
- Obtaining Consent: Under GDPR, you must obtain clear and affirmative consent from users before any cookies are placed on their devices, except for strictly necessary cookies. This means having a cookie consent banner or pop-up when a user first visits the site, where they can choose to accept or reject cookies.
- Detailed Information: You should provide detailed information about each cookie, including its purpose, type (e.g., session or persistent), and the data it tracks, as well as the retention period for the information collected.
- Third-Party Cookies: If you use third-party cookies, you should identify these third parties and ensure they also comply with GDPR.
- User Control: Users should be given the option to change their consent at any time. This means easy access to their current cookie preferences and the ability to adjust those settings.
- Data Protection Rights: Inform users of their rights under GDPR regarding their personal data, such as the right to access, correct, delete, or transfer their data.
- Data Transfers: If data collected by cookies is transferred outside the EU, you must inform users and ensure that the data is adequately protected.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For more general information on cookies, please read "Cookie".